Don’t Get Caught Unprepared: Three Steps to Manage the Risks of Multicloud
This month's episode of Uncovering Hidden Risks discusses the risks of running a multicloud strategy and how customers can think about this as they accelerate their digital transformation.
Ashish Kumar, Principal PM Manager at Microsoft, joins Erica Toelle and guest host Daniel Hidalgo on this week's episode of Uncovering Hidden Risks. Ashish has over 25 years of experience in Engineering, Consulting, and Technology sales, helping businesses build products, increase revenue and market share, enhance branding, and lower operational costs. Ashish discusses the intersection between security and compliance, why knowing your posture is essential, and how we can have a safer digital world. You can also check out Ashish's book, "Managing Risks in digital transformation."
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The risks involved when you operate a multi-cloud environment
- The importance of having real-time view of your cloud configuration and associated threats
Some Questions We Ask:
- What is multi-cloud, and why is it important?
- Can you share some takeaways for listeners looking to implement a multi-cloud strategy?
- What is the main difference between hybrid and multi-cloud?
Related Microsoft Podcasts:
Listen to: Afternoon Cyber Tea with Ann Johnson
Listen to: Security Unlocked
Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts