Three Steps to Master Information Governance in Your Organization
Randolph Kahn, a globally recognized leader in information governance and President of Khan Consulting, joins Erica and guest host Natalie Noonan on this week's episode of Uncovering Hidden Risks. Randolph has been an expert witness in significant court cases and is a trusted advisor to corporations and governmental agencies. He is also an accomplished author, speaker, and adjunct professor of Law and Policy of Electronic Information and The Politics of Information. Randolph and Erica discuss Information Governance and the industry trends they are currently seeing in this space.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How the increase in regulations affects current data management trends
- Why organizations are suffering information mismanagement failures
- If current technology capabilities and functionality are sufficient
Some Questions We Ask:
- What requirements are important for information governance?
- Why should organizations take advantage of newer technologies?
- What's next after an organization has clearly identified its new requirements?
Related Microsoft Podcasts:
Listen to: Afternoon Cyber Tea with Ann Johnson
Listen to: Security Unlocked
Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
Uncovering Hidden Risks is produced by Microsoft and distributed as part of The CyberWire Network.